Wednesday, January 25, 2006

'To Bring' List

For the past 2-3 trips, I have always been using the same sheet of paper which contains my 'To Bring' items for the Prince. Since I usually share the load of my 'To Bring' items with either my MIL or my parents, I have decided to put this list online. 1stly, I need not panic if I ever lose the sheet of paper and 2ndly, my partner (for CNY, for example, it's my MIL) can refer to it easily for the items she is helping me bring along.


Here goes...


  1. Prince's 1st Love - GIBRA
  2. Prince's 2nd Love - the pacifier
  3. Toys: Egg/ Stacking Cups/ Tennis Ball
  4. Bottles and teats
  5. Drinking cup
  6. Bowls and spoons
  7. Medicine pouch
  8. Hot water flask
  9. Food flask
  10. Diapers
  11. Wet wipes
  12. Blanket
  13. Milk Powder
  14. Cereal and biscuits
  15. Bottled food
  16. Juices
  17. Disposable bibs
  18. Story books
  19. Pillows and bolsters
  20. Shoes
  21. clothing and socks
  22. Straw brush
  23. Teat brush
  24. Laundry detergent
  25. Pigeon detergent
  26. E45 cream for massage
  27. TOMY star
  28. Shampoo and Cetaphil (because the Prince has sensitive skin)
  29. Scallop/ Silver fish for cooking porridge
  30. hankies
  31. nail clipper

P/s: Ok Ma, the coloured ones I'll be bringing. The rest, will pick up from PJ home to pack for Sban.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker