Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My 2000th Visitor



This is my 2000th visitor and her little darling - Claret May George-Bergmann and toddler Annika Mei Bergmann.

She's the lucky mummy I consider, who has quality of life because she spends her time taking care of little Annika and having the great nature of mountains, farms and parks around her in Switzerland. I've always admire stay at home mums like her, who have no domestic help as they have to manage the household chores at the same time.

Well, my dear friend, I can't afford to present you with an air ticket back home but I can share the photos of your beautiful darling with everyone else. I promise you though that I owe you (and Oliver and Annika) a meal during your next home visit ok!


By the way, might as well share with you that I was so awed by Little Annika's (and Oliver's) red Giraffe that I did a little research months ago. They have this available, and I actually got 1 from the UK. Classified under 'teething' toy and cost me S$30. Hope it'll go a long way like how it did for your Hubby and daughter! (By the way, her name is Sophie the Giraffe and she's French)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker