The Prince Turns 2!!!
This is The Prince's Birthday Jelly, compliments from Auntie Michelle.
This is The Prince's Birthday cake (it's a train with 3 carriages).
This is The Prince's 2nd Birthday cake, for the actual day (today) from his Grandparents.
In conclusion, yes, our boy loves his trains. He loves his cars, buses and the planes too but he will gladly choose any trains over all the other vehicles. Even when I sing to him (he's
More photos to prove...


Just as the Prince turns 2, he started speaking his 2 syllabus! He can say 'raisin', 'open' and even call 'Shu Shu'! What left Mummy really thrilled and entertained was he could say 'Wa Tam Po Sian' (I am a little bored, in Hokkien). Of course, not all 4 words at once but his tone was quite accurate when he followed how we said it. Mummy wanted to teach him 'I'm extremely bored'... in the not so nice manner of 'Wa Si Bei Sian' but got stopped by Daddy after the word 'Si' came out. Oh well, guess he will probably pick it up from my conversation one of these days anyway.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home