Happy Children's Day!
Oh yes, and Happy Children's Day to all the little ones out there.
This day had vanished out of my life after I stepped out of Primary school. It re-entered after the Prince was borned and today, the Prince got a little whistle from school, which was quite sweet, I thought.
I guess our presents to the children around us was the party we had for Prince Aidan last night. Evil Auntie Eliza loaded gummies and candies and little toys inside a Pinata and the goodies were up for grabs for all kids. It's a matter of how much help they have got to help them pick up the goodies!
This day had vanished out of my life after I stepped out of Primary school. It re-entered after the Prince was borned and today, the Prince got a little whistle from school, which was quite sweet, I thought.
I guess our presents to the children around us was the party we had for Prince Aidan last night. Evil Auntie Eliza loaded gummies and candies and little toys inside a Pinata and the goodies were up for grabs for all kids. It's a matter of how much help they have got to help them pick up the goodies!
Lastly, this is what I got for myself... sort of....



1 Comments:
hey, those 2 kids dressed in red and white grabbing the pinata innards seem kinda overaged.
Post a Comment
<< Home