Friday, September 01, 2006

Notes from BKK



I got my wish. To visit Bangkok 1 last time before I am banned from flying. The choice was given to the prick to decide whether I should attend the sales convention for the Thai distributor or the Malaysian distributor, because my gynae told me that it was too risky for me to travel so often. (So, I managed to escape from one Hong Kong trip early this week, and the Malaysian one next week)

This trip (business trip for me, tag-along-for-free-stay for sis) sort of marks a point before the changes in life for me and my sis. Starting next week, Sis will start her Housemanship at SGH, earning a decent income for herself. Starting next week, I will be grounded from flying anymore and will stop earning frequent flyer points.

My other little wish came through, because I had the urge for popcorn over the weekend and upon checking into the hotel room, there was a pack of popcorn on top of the mini-bar which we ripped open and eat, while waiting for room service.

My legs are currently sore from standing up from noon till 11pm, setting up the venue hall and shopping. Not a good feeling considering I suffered from diarrhea yesterday before I boarded the plane and am still recovering from my throat infection. Yes, I am deeply disappointed because I am making my best efforts to refrain from ordering any Tom Yum and it's very very torturous to see my sis attacking duck curry and consuming tom yum noodles.

This is an expensive blog, it is costing the company (if the prick doesn't reject my claim) 350baht (about S$15) an hour to log on. It shocks me deeply that SIA doesn't have phone check-in so I have to log on to do an Internet check-in, for Bangkok (and surprise, Kuala Lumpur too).

Lastly, I have not spoken to my son for a day because he has chosen to watch TV and did not want to be interrupted. Daddy said he drank 500ml of milk last night (more than double of what he usually drink), cried because he didn't want to go to bed and Daddy locked the door to prevent him from getting out, and vomitted and the boys ran out of pyjamas for him... my drama boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker