Thursday, September 21, 2006

WTF***?


I have to stop using the word 'F***' because my son repeated the same word after me last night. Admittedly, I was in a foul mood yesterday because I fell hard on the concrete floor of my balcony. Received 3 cuts on my right arm because of the aloe vera and cactus next to me and my bum still hurts until now.

I believe some 'suay' things just happen for a reason (yet to find mine though), it's fated. I never step into the balcony ever, perhaps once in a few weeks and last evening, it was because I wanted to speak to Hubby who was talking on the phone out at the balcony. 1st step out and I fell hard due to the bubble solution spilled by the Prince in the afternoon. Luckily things seem fine now, if I don't move my bum too much.

So back to what my dear son said, it was because some moron was drilling his wall at 10pm. Made me panicked because this was definitely louder than the 'concert' they have for the Hungry Ghost festival, and to add, there was some slight vibrations too. "What the F***?" I exclaimed, just as I stepped out of the toilet. The little one looked at me and said "F***."

So that's it, I've got to find other words to help me express my frustrations next time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hor...

Die... how do you unlearn such things?? Later he say it in public.

Bill

Thu Sep 21, 02:12:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Daddy said...

Watch your words mommy!

Fri Sep 22, 08:38:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. kids learn fast these days.. my brother says 'wah lao..' more often than we do and i will always pause and rewind and asked him what he just said and he will say 'wah lao' again.. so, i give up la.. but then u can say things like 'fish! freak!' better than F*** -ling

Sun Sep 24, 09:59:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker