The 4 of Us (1 still in the tummy!)




This is the 2nd year us Ang family has taken studio shots.
It's to mark The Prince turning 2 and also my pregnancy. The difference between the experience last year and this year was, of course, that our baby boy has grown up a lot and this time, I greatly needed the magic of Adobe Photoshop to clear up those stretch marks on my tummy!
k



Last but not least, the little baby's due anytime. During the last scan, we couldn't see her eyes anymore because it's way down the pelvis. It's just the waiting game now, with 1 last day of work tomorrow. Today I had a day off and brought the Prince out for a short bus ride. Along the way, we stopped at the photo shop to pick a frame for the 8R enlargement of one of the studio pictures.
It felt super awkward that I had to ask others to move aside so that me and my tummy could get past the turnstiles of cards and other customers. The shop owner was nice enough to help me pick up the frames I wanted to browse, even though they are all within my reach.
Up on the bus, this old lady actually let me have her seat. So I guess there are some nice people out there when it comes to dealing with preggies!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home