Sunday, May 07, 2006

All The Little Things

It's all the little things in life that makes it enjoyable and you a happier person. Here are some shots, which left me tickled and amused during the past 2 weeks.



"Alright, where shall this bear go? They seem to have mixed up all the different dolls. How come there are Barneys and Elmos sitting together on the same shelf?"









"I know, I shall help Toys R'us sort their toys then. Cookie Monster looks great sitting on the aisle, instead of inside the shelves. Let me go fetch Elmo to sit next to him now!"










"For once, they have designed strollers small enough for me to push around. Check out my little baby Tiger."










"Ok, my legs are getting tired. How about sharing the stroller with me? Is my backside so big? How come I can't fit?"














"Oh God! Mummy gave me a rooster-shaped cake to eat. Now the head's gone! Maybe I shouldn't have bitten into it."










"It's Vesak Day and Daddy & Mummy brought me to the temple. That's vegetables curry they are cooking. Mum's so awed by the size of the pot that she insisted she has to take a picture before we go. Yes, I agree, the pot's good enough to be a wading pool for me."












"Lastly, my new Cool Crocs. I think Mum always thought her Dad (my Gong-gong) is a thrifty man until he bought me these. She still couldn't believe he will splurge $50 on a pair of rubber shoes for me. I like wearing them as they are super comfortable. Caught Mummy trying to test the comfort, by shoving her foot inside one of my shoes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker