Sunday, August 13, 2006

Maisy the Mouse

'Maisy the Mouse' really confuses me.

I am currently browsing through an online bookshop and there are a few facts which I don't understand. (and the reason why I am browsing is because The Prince really loves Maisy nowadays).

1. Maisy's a female mouse and she's wearing pants forever! And she role plays as fireman and train driver and plays more with trucks than I notice, with anything girlie.
2. What kind of cartoon (on video) has a narrator and all the animals inside just squeal and laugh? I swear Aidan's laughter is sounding more and more alike to Maisy's!
3. And why is a British Mouse carrying a favourite soft toy in the form of a panda? If it's a mouse living in China, I can understand lah.
4. Maisy must be a large mouse because she can carry cats onto benches and bring dogs for walks. (even my Dad exclaimed how come a mouse can carry a cat in the park?!)
5. How can a mouse, a chicken, a crocodile and a squirrel (actually, still quite can't figure how what kind of animal Cyril is) be good friends? The chicken would have been devoured by the crocodile long time ago.

Last but not least, the sticker book I bought from Toy 'R' Us cost me $12.95 and online, it sells for $6.95. Didn't look in details, certainly hope they are talking about different versions of it!

Maybe I'm just not suitable for children cartoons. Only relief perhaps I got out of Maisy is Prince can say 'Mei-mei' for "Maisy" which means he will be able to address his sister when she arrives at the end of this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Love your blogs and reading them makes me feel I am just next to you guys. Keep writing and really good stuff you have here. Makes me laugh and appreciate the great family we have. Take care and see you soon ...

xxx Daddy from Holland xxx

Mon Aug 14, 10:55:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker