The Weekend in K.L.
The timing is perfect. Here I am, sitting in front of my in-laws' PC on a Wednesday night. Just 3 days after us family of 3 returned from Malaysia for the weekend. I am here for a meeting tomorrow, and with internet access (we log on by blocks of 3 days back home) and the huge storage of photos inside their PC, I am able to upload some nice photos taken over the weekend.
'DOH DOH'
The Prince's fascinated with Play-doh at the moment. Just simply cutting, pressing out shapes and throwing pieces of Doh around the house, is enough to entertain him.
Of course, he had tried putting them in his mouth before, only to scratch his tongue because of the taste, I guess. It's good, I always believe in 'trial & error'.

My Son's a Big Boy Now!
The Prince and his Great Grandfather:

Here's The Prince with his 2 Uncles, Sean and Ian and Auntie Kay Yan:

Happy Birthday to Daddy!
Actually the exact birthday is next Wed (2nd August) but we celebrated in advance since we were all together back home in K.L. Aidan loves blowing candles now so it's another practice session for him this time.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home