While Dad & Mum Were Away
Oh heck, I think I can try and put up a few pictures while listening to the World Cup. After all, I'm only interested in watching the replays of goals so I can turn my head to the TV when the roar/ voice from the commentator grows louder.
Hubby was sent to Korea on Sunday, and I had to go to Bangkok. So Grandma Ang's presence was requested for the 3 nights we were away.
The amazing fact is I feel the Prince always pick up new things and words very quickly when Po-po is around. Apparently he can '2 cars', 'slowly' and 'kak' (addressing the maids) but me and Hubby haven't had the privilege to hear them yet. The Prince has a mind of his own, which translate to he would only say things to his benefit and only when he feels like it. Doesn't really say something just to impress people. Sheesh.

(The above is the 1st piece of crap I've done in Photoshop. Trying to get the Prince more centralised inside the photo. Ok lah, ugly as it may be, should at least give me 1 point for effort)
Not too inspired at the moment, so I shall stop editing anymore photos. The Prince has class tomorrow morning, and Hubby's chasing me to go to bed. That's me and the Prince outside class last week.

Nitez...... there's a 1.82m tall pest bugging me to go to bed... so I have to go now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home