A.I.D.S
I've got full blown A.I.D.S. - Ailment Inflicted by Domestic (helper) & Son.
While the 2 mentioned above are recovering, I'm coughing my lungs (& phelgm, yes I know it's disgusting) out. Fell really sick on Tuesday, took 1/2 a day off to sleep, felt ok on Wednesday, went for a full day off-site meeting on Thursday and felt like shit on Friday.
As usual (always the case for me without fail), it started with a sore throat, then runny nose and then itchy throat and then the cough. This makes me wonder if the Prince suffered the same symptoms because a sore throat is what I feel is most unbearable. It's like a headache / toothache of which you are constantly reminded of the pain, until you can't think straight. Then again, the Prince isn't talking or is required to speak so much, so maybe a sore throat isn't that irritating for him.
The last pregnancy with the Prince, I had 2 bad flu experiences which resulted into asthma attacks and I am hoping it wouldn't happen this time. Yes, I'm scared of death but I am even more afraid of dying from suffocation. (ok, the morbid side of me is coming out again) I'd rather die fast (I shan't name an example of how, or else my hubby is going to ask "What is wrong with you, never wash your mouth today ah?"), than be alive, holding my throat and gasping for air.
The good thing about me being 'down' is that the 2 boys got to bond until I started calling the Prince 'Sticky Chewy Chocolate'. He's super sticky to his Dad, cute enough to chew and dirty and stained like chocolate stains. Reason for all these: Dad is game enough every morning to carry him downstairs to play with his toys while Mum lies knocked out in bed. Dad lays the train tracks around the floor, sets up his NEW kitchen set and allows him to tear his NEW 'cornflakes' carton boxes into pieces, watches patiently as he flings his cars around house and willingly chases 3 trains around the house. Dad doesn't bother cleaning his mouth & hands after his meals, leaving food marks on his cheeks and neck. All the boys stuff...
Got lots more to write, but my back is aching, throat is wheezing and I was 'chased' out of the bedroom after the Prince kicked me hard in my tummy. Hubby asked me to turn the other side, to face the wall to sleep just in case the Prince decided to kick my stomach again. So I decided I'd rather face the laptop then the wall, for at least these 15 minutes of the night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home