4 Rochester Park

Amazingly, the month of July just passed like that. All I could recall that happened during the month was my Birthday, a trip to K.L for a friend's wedding, the shortest trip to the zoo where the Prince saw almost only the Hippos and Kangaroos and the White Tigers and yes, last weekend when I had to work and postpone the packing of my room at my Mum's old place.
August kicked off with Hubby's birthday on the 2nd. Unfortunately, we had to celebrate a night earlier because I had to work on the night of the 2nd and 3rd. (Yes, I just got home and I am going to die because I have to report to work at 8am tomorrow morning).
So we went to 4 Rochester Park - GRAZE, which had one of the most tasty offerings and wonderful settings of restuarants we have ever gone to. Maybe the impact was also greater since we don't go out that often for the past 2 years, so the standard and expectation wasn't extremely high.

The juicy BBQ spring chicken was super well done with its herb and soy sauce marinate. So good that I used my fingers to eat the wing portion and Hubby remarked "who uses their hands to eat chicken in a restuarant like this?" Anyway, the other point was the chicken wing slipped out of my fingers and landed on my tummy which was more embarassing than using my hands to eat that great piece of chicken.

While work is drawing less and less satisfaction nowadays (I'm getting these mood swings and 'why' questions about coming to work), the Prince's giving us Super Highlights almost every other day.
He's down with flu, and Daddy had to bring him to see the doc on Daddy's Birthday. The Doc was impressed when Prince asked for a sweet from him and told him it's "purple" in colour. Doc checked his age and said that's rather advance for a little boy like him.
Next highlight (unfortunately for me, I had to suffer an ulcer for this) came when he threw a wooden ball right at my face. With the close proximity of less than 30cm away, it caused my lip to bleed. Luckily Daddy taught him to 'sayang' Mummy immediately (but not before I gave him a shout because the pain came as a shock and was excruciating!).Next day, I asked him "who made Mummy pain-pain?", he said "Dan-Dan", and a few more times later, he said it's "Papa". Tried asking this morning and he said it's "Ball-ball" which I guess was right in some sense. To the Prince, as long as it isn't "Dan-dan".
One of the sweetest thing he did in the morning was to pat the door (his way to revenge) when Daddy walked backwards and did not see the door behind him. Even though it was more of Daddy's fault because he was acting clown to Aidan and walked into the door, The Prince touched Daddy's thighs and then hit the door gentlely to show "it's the door's fault".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home